The intention of investors is to work together with the Government of the Republic of Srpska to create an environment which would enable tourists to enjoy the natural beauty of the mountainous region, favorable climate, hydrology, flora and fauna and anthropogenic resources.
The basic idea of the investor and the Government of the Republic of Srpska is an investment in tourism development and affirmation of the natural potential of the region.
The development of tourism in Klekovača is based on the concept of sustainable tourism in accordance with the latest standards in the field of tourism with the respect and protection of natural resources. Offer of tourist center Klekovača will be based on the services and facilities during the winter and the summer season in order to use tourism infrastructure and superstructure throughout the year. Therefore, the product portfolio is designed to meet the dynamics of the season and the demand by groups of products / services:
- Winter mountain vacation: skiing (alpine, freestyle) the total length of 63 km, Nordic skiing with polygon for biathlon total length 17 km, snowboard parks, ski schools, sledding (free, motor and horse-drawn sleigh), ice skating, snow park for beginners (children) , winter hiking and walking. The winter season is mostly focused on recreational activities, with the possibility of organizing and competing content;
- Summer mountain vacation: a gondola ride, walking and hiking, biking, horseback riding, carriage rides, sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, handball, tennis, etc.);
- Special sports: golf terrain with golf academy, summer Indoor skiing;
- Attractive activities: roller ski, flying fox / zip line, paragliding, summer toboggan, adventure park, skate park, caving, rafting, hunting, fishing;
- Health and recreational services: air spa services, wellness and spa, special health offers;
- Eco-ethno tourism: a tour of the rainforest Lom, Excursions to the surroundings already well-established tourist sites; National Park "Una" (50 km) - rafting, kayaking and canoeing activities ; with part in Martin Brod (40 km) where there is a valuable religious monument monastery Rmanj; tourist complex Ribnik (60 km) known world fly-fishing center and other auxiliary programs, the school of botany, ethno events.
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Congresses and Exhibitions): conferences, congresses, corporate business meetings, seminars, business fairs and exhibitions, various events (concerts, exhibitions, etc.);
- accommodation and catering offered: hotels, hostels and youth hotels, detached houses, apartments, alpine village, restaurants, bars, etc;
- Commercial facilities: supermarkets, boutiques, souvenir shops, craft shops etc.